Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Daybook--Wednesday

FOR TODAY... fasting for Haiti

Outside my window...no windows in this classroom...but it looks like there might be sun!

I am thinking... about how much I want to eat, and how much work I need to do.

I am thankful for... my husband.

I am wearing... gray pants, a brown shirt with a purple sweater. kind of a weird outfit.

I am remembering... how much I have to do.

I am going... to a mental health ceu course tonight. won't get home until late.

I am currently reading... Love in the Time of Cholera. Yuck. I don't like it and might give up.

I am hoping...to finish my fast for Haiti and my two atheist friends' babies. (one born, one un-born). Also hoping to spend time in adoration today.

On my mind...being a better wife.

Noticing that... my classroom is a disaster.

Pondering these words... do whatever He tells you.

Around the house...de-cluttering in the bedroom. two large bags for goodwill so far. hope to make moving more simple if we end up moving.

One of my favorite things~my two-year-old daughter. she is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment